Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight / The White Dicks


FACTS: I went to go see the new Batman flick yesterday. With an interesting concept and great performances (especially by the late Heath Ledger), the movie was entertaining. I was at the edge of my seat during some sequences. Would I see it again in the theater? Probably, but next time I'll make sure not to enter so pooped. At 2.5 hours, Gotham wears on you in some parts.


FICTIONS: Whassup with bootleg Katie Holmes? A ficticious Katie who's playing a ficticious character??? Damn, Fictions for sure.


FAGGOTRIES: So this morning, the day after, I'm still thinking about the movie and The Joker. I do a little google search and come across this poster featuring The Joker. Click here and then click on the poster to see what I saw. Wtf?! Is that a joke?

2 comments:

jenn said...

every link on this blog is nsfw

Raq said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marialgullickson/2678169349/