Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Danger

What a blah Tuesday it was! I mean on Monday we got treated to 3 resignations and the ramblings of a delusional Sarah Palin in the making. Tuesday? Tuesday's biggest event was some sparks caused by unanswered emails and balls that were dropped. But, com'on, that's been done commonplace.

So what does one do when Monday turns into Tuesday, when the rollercoaster slows down a bit? You set up alliances and pit co-workers against each other. Duh! Biut what do you do after that? You go to Sephora! Double Duh!!

Tuesday evening, 5:59 PM

me: Where are you?

the Glitteress: Oh Shoot.

me: Let's get into trouble. Let's be dangerous

the Glitteress: Oh Sheww.

Since the Glitteress has been ODing on Blush lately, I should've known that danger to her meant wielding makeup brushes and attacking my face. We're gonna make it FLAWLESS.

The last time the Glitteress did my makeup was during my party. "Avant Garde", "Edgy", "Ringling Brothers" - it's all subjective.

This time, the Glitteress described her own job as FLAWLESSNESS.


I must admit that this brand of danger did reduce the appearance of my pores and even out my skin tone. Will I get into the tinted moisturizer thing? Perhaps. Maybe it can be another boojy pleasure of mine. That and my Japanese haircuts. Then at least the next time the rollercoaster of work takes a dip, I'll be camera ready.

Weeeeee..... danger!

Comercial Sponsor from the Glitteress:

VJ and I went to sephora...And I held him down and put tinted moisturizer (smashbox) and bronzer(benefit) on him.



The lipgloss and nailpolish was all his idea. Cute right? His skin looks flawless.

3 comments:

jenn said...

this was a TeeBee email blast long before it was a blog posting

trb said...

BOOOOJEEEEEEE BAAAAAANJEEEEEEE.

Flawlessness(es). House of Gliteress. You betta wurk.

jenn said...

fake eyes