Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me and Leia



What a gray day!... what ever shall I do?! 46 degrees and rainy - yuck! Don't want to do that - no, that's boring - OH I KNOW! Let's go meet Princess Leia!

Photobucket

Work it Leia - it's ur birthday - you're on Alderaan - you got the force - work it work it - own it...

Now where am I going to find Ms. Leia Girl??? Hmm...


She's not up in Popeye's... I checked there.

Wait she IS in the textbook of Abnormal Psychology - under Bipolar disorder...


But that's kids' stuff... I want more.

I got it... Let's go to Studio 54 where she's doing her show!


Oh good - no line just me and my Leia Doll. Oh wait - is that Robocop? Dude get in line!!!


Finally his metal ass left, and now...


...here ....she


comes!!!!!


Me: Oh Ms. Leia Gurl, I lurve you.
Leia: Get a life kid.

.... Oh Damn.

Mission accomplished. Thank god for rainy days! Now where Yoda be at? That green bitch.


P.S.


the Intrigue!




4 comments:

CycleMan said...

That's green butch to you kid

jenn said...

you and the celebrities

DM said...

She's not a celebrity - she's royalty.

Unknown said...

Yay!