Wednesday, December 5, 2007


Damn Vlad, were you bedding tiny nymphets or little gnomes? I had the same thoughts exactly the other night. And lemme tell you, I'm NOT into the nymphet thing.

Whereas Nabokov's tragic hero faces his own demons of paedophelia, I recently faced my own insecurities of trying to top. And top I did, albeit a very brief entry. As time proceeds, though, this quote resonates stronger. While my gnomish partner and I enjoyed the pleasures of fornication, I'm left to wonder what it will be like to consort with larger men, bigger mates. While I also believe that the sensations are much the same, a new door of possibility has opened up for exploration. Perhaps it' s the path to that "routine rhythm that shakes the world". Maybe it's all that I've been waiting for. Then again, who am I kidding? It's just butt sex.

No comments: