Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November


This November I will be 31.
Last November I was sleeping on the floor in the Bronx.
In November of 2002 I stayed at a gay bed and breakfast in San Juan, Puerto Rico by myself (I wasn't lonely though).
In November of '78 I was sleeping in a bathtub on the Upper East Side. I was pretty lonely.
Today, November 1st, I got finally got a real bed (delivered and everything).
In November of 2006, I drunkenly passed out for about ten minutes in Hong Kong.
This November, Diva will be 34. She outlived Jesus.
Alot of my family members were born in November.
November is close to the end of the year.
Its a sunny November first.
Happy November.

2 comments:

jenn said...

we'll have another birthday party when i get back. this is to celebrate the rain. the reign of 227 bjs.

Unknown said...

Sounds like 31 is going to be pretty good.