Friday, July 24, 2009

What Had Happened Was


... Lilfirsbee peer pressured me to take place in this art show and so I created this 3ptline piece about the WHH. Kinda helps get the gears going for HK. Gotta work on HK. Maybe then I'll find a reason to live.


Speaking of which, The Chamber of Secrets is going well. Not very far into it at all, but it's entertaining enough. I'm really just reading it to get to the later books - where people die and shit.


Artner so called out my new kicks as fake Y-3. She is so right too cuz I tried on some Y-3's at the store in soho, but did't want to buy them since they weren't high tops. These Diesel makeshifts are fine not as high tops - what do you wnat for $45?

1 comment:

jenn said...

turn to the right: make whh postcard, turn to the left: take wannabe y3 photo... proceed to exit favela