Monday, August 17, 2009

The Remix Mashup



So, while I did like "Julie and Julia", I still think that it is the BOOTLEG "The Hours". I mean, parallel stories, women through the ages... sounds bootleg to me.

Tonite, we're goin for FURUNCH - thanks to the movie. BOOF BOYING ON... I hope it's not bootleg.

...

Whh was, FDP thought it would be cute to call the movie that I wanted to see a redo - redux-ion - bootleg too. And so he called GI JOE the bootleg "Nutcracker" - cuz it's about a doll that comes to life.



Don't call it a comeback!

...

And finally, I have to mention here an aesthetical happening that I came across.



One of the reasons that I love living in NY is that you never know when you'll come across ballet dancers performing to Radiohead. Love it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh la la!

jenn said...

working interstate is bootleg