Friday, October 26, 2007

マドンナ ラキ スタ


I visited the temples in Kyoto (Kiyomizudera is my fave), bathed in white mud baths on Kyuushu, and shopped in Harajuku with my very own Harajuku girl, but I have to say that despite all these quintessentially Japanese experiences, one of my high points of living in that country was マドンナ, or Madonna. And she ain't even Japanese.

I'm telegraphing your thoughts right now. Yes, I'm a gay man. And yes, I went to the Confessions on a Dance Floor Tour, but, like with all healthy passions, I have a love/hate relationship with Madge. Personally speaking, the Madonna of the BAT was the bitch at her apex. That was the Blonde Ambition Tour, btw. After that, madge got all politcal and brit and her speech took on a mid-atlantic accent. I thought I was through, but then that "Hung Up" song dropped and the rest is history.

This is some footage that I shot at the concert. "Lucky Star" was one of my favorite performances. You might be able to tell from my singing.

No comments: