Wednesday, November 28, 2007

America's Next TOP model?


If only Kinsey had a scale that measured the various degrees of topness and bottomness. Some fags are clear as to what role they play in the bedroom. Instictive, I suppose. Some of us, however, are either unclear, or just ambitious.

I created this bidness card for myself, riffing off of one that i made for my sister. It stares you blankly in the face, in all it's helvetica glory, asking you to fill in the appropriate response. I know you're dying for the day to get one of these cards left behind on the kitchen counter. If you get one, mail it back will ya? I'm keeping tabs. xoxo

2 comments:

jenn said...

Put it out there fur ril. Its like that. My card is double-sided for comical relief mostly on my part.

Dainmymi said...

no love for versatile guys? lol