Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Potty Talk


Sometimes mixed drinks can be a bit too sweet. Have you ever experienced that? Recently, on a jaunt to the DR, my friends and family just could not get a decent drink. Everything was way too sweet. The pina coladas, the daquiris, the margaritas - it was as if someone was conspiring to spread diabetes across the resort. What does one do when the libations are too saccharin sweet for your drinking pleasure? What else, but shoot skittles from your bum.

Yo: OMG. These drinks are so sweet, I'm going to fart a Starburst.

Ellos y Ellas: hee hee hee haw haw haw

(after another pina colada)

Yo: Jeeez! I think I'm going to shit a Jolly Rancher tomorrow!

Ellos y Ellas: ra ra ra ra ra ra

(borderline diabetic at this point)

Yo: Yo, for real!

Ellos y Ellas: Porque?!? What had happened?!?

Yo: These drinks are so sweet, I'm going to shit skittles.

At this point, my girl, The Professor, and I had one of those moments when we knew that our stars REALLY did cross paths and that we are living in parallel universes.

Yo y The Professor (simultaneously and unrehearsed): TASTE THE RAINBOW!

So, yeah kids. Whether you are in the DR or at Papi Cock or at Esquelita, please use the following line:

"My ass is so sweet, I shit skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?" - DM + The Professor

And remember, you heard it here first.

No comments: