Sunday, March 9, 2008

File Under MILK


You never know where you're going to run into hot tranny messes. At the local bodega shouting "Buy me a GOOBAH!", behind the counter at Popeye's with a name tag that says Nemesis, or at church even (glory be to the tranny) - Hot tranny messes are rampant in NYC. It's great!!!

So, I wasn't surprised to run into Ms. Amanda Lepore's picture in the picture collection at the NYPL. Given that she could fall under so many headings ("HTM" [hot tranny mess], "Botox Side Effects", "Past Dick Owners" - just to name a few), you never know where you'd find her. But under "Milk"?

I realize that this image is an ad for milk, but... This makes me really wonder how they go ahead and classify the images in the picture collection. I mean, what if there was an image of a man and a sheep in holy matrimony. Would that fall under "animals" or "beastiality"? How about a straight person in chelsea? Is that "minority" or "closet case"? Or even a picture of Diva - does it go under "Peanut Butter" or "Beans"? I no know.

I'll have to ask the beary librarian next time. He sure had hairy knuckles. (Is that "Hair" or "Fisting" - so confusing!)

No comments: