Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Photobucket

... in the bush.

So I went dancing at Splash this evening. It was totally impromptu. I've been feeling the need to shaky my butt from time to time recently. This time I just hopped in to take a pee and found myself at a party with The Lady Bunny on the 1's and 2's.



It was a total disco affair and too much fun!!! I danced my ass off for over 2 hours. Lots of classics (but of course), one of my favorites being "Push Push in the Bush" - or whatever the song is titled. I spun, twirled, stomped and shouted. Oh shoot - it was like Black PANDA had gone disco queen. I also turned it out to "Bad Gurrl" with some bad chocolate queen hottie. Yes, call the herz, cuz it's murder out here.

Are sunday tea parties my new thing? go my od. Is it like THAT?!

No comments: