Monday, May 26, 2008

This Bitch...



better WERK!

"You are working with the Falcon, and he's working for the Nazis..."

Furilthow?

So, when I was a little boy I used to run around with a lasso. I remember lassoing things, people and animals alike with such gay glee. Seeing their over-achieving, queer son running around trying to get the truth out of tormented hamsters and cats must've put my parents over the edge. At the very least it strengthened their denial of my impending shit-packerness. "My kid, a homo? Don't be ricockulous" Years and years later, I'm now swinging my manly lasso at more worthwhile prey (sorry pussy). Btw, when are they going to make Wonder Woman the movie? Seems like several stars have been approached (allegedly including body touchee Mariah Carey), but the script hasn't gotten off the ground. I'm saying though, if Iron Man can take off and land looking like a total queen on Mimosa Sunday, then we can get a real wonderous woman on the big screen. 100% - Bo-na-fide. I'll be at the premiere, lasso in tow. Don't say I didn't warn you's.

"Where is the falcon?"

buwahahahhahaha her ha

No comments: