Friday, May 9, 2008

Hulkmania parallel universes || II


omg - so why did i sleep with hulk hogan...?



well, not really, but might as well have. I mean, this guy had kids, a 'tude, and a stache. conveniencing daddy had never been so much fun.. nor such a nightmare.

him: put it on daddy...
me: mm hmmm

and it s not that it was so bad (not to be confused with being fab, either), but his rough edges weren t a match for my smooth behind. what can I say, some things are better left to fantasy. Or perhaps I just didn't bed the right daddy, daddy...

funny how artner and I are paralleling in our hulkasex. I mean, she dreamt about it and I fucking had it. weird? sometimes she does things that only I can dream of, though. Like that golf ball trick. weirder? the parallel phenomenons abound across the states. what will happen next? will I wind up in fresh dialogue(s) with some hot euro trash guy up my butt (some of artner's dreams) oh shoot. prolly not. one things for sure, however, with my record, the older the dialogue, the fresher my butt looks.

hulkamania - raw raw raw

||

1 comment:

jenn said...

fresh dialogue scandels. is that not an aiga pho paw? p.s. i wrote a book report on the hulk in 2nd grade, a childhood predickion, dear artner.