Monday, April 28, 2008

So, I'm a (Gay) Poster Boy



It's called "The MEN Event. com, The Main Site for Gay Events in NYC", and I'm the poster boy. Or one of the poster boys, just to be fair.

What's up with that? Is it because I'm bubbly and effervescent? Scandalous and Salacious? Odious and Odorific? Is it because I'm tranny panties? Nah... I think its just that I'm a faggot. That sounds right.

If you visit the site, you'll see pictures from a recent event that took place at the Opera called Boy's Night Out. On that particularly gay evening at the opera, not that the opera isn't usually queer to the bones, fags were treated to a little mixer before a glittering gay viewing of "Candide". A smashing success, Boy's Night Out brought together some 75 gay men behind velvet ropes with nothing more than brownies, wine, and conversation. I made some new friends and the event and was also able to seduce some men into buying our Candide souvenir shirt. It was Tré Gay. What, however, turned out to be tré-est gayest, was my picture which turned up on the MEN Event site the next day. But then again, who was I kidding. As Artner, said (in not so sanitary terms), my face was asking for it in that picture. What is hilarious is that I made their banner as well. I mean, I'm giving face double time here. SERVE!!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

asian + gay + unicorn skin + pink + black panda + artner + opera + art director = jennifer's gonna be back = i miss nobo

DM said...

who NO BO?