Monday, April 28, 2008

She a Crazy Bitch



So there I was hanging with my two fave fags watching a movie that lived up to it's name, Notes On A Scandal. If you haven't seen it, you must. In addition to being scandalous, sexy, and homoerotic, it's quite the vocabulary booster. You better work Dame Judi, WORK! You odious darling you...

Such a psycho dyke, Dame Judi's character makes you wonder about how many frighteningly lonely closet cases are out there in the world. I feel like I pass plenty of them each day going back and forth, home work home etc. Kinda scary really. Why can't we all just be the hootin' trannies we're born to be? I swear, there can be a genre called "Psycho-Closeted Tranny Panty Movies" to cover the theme of closet cases gone wild. Think The Talented Mr. Ripley, or American Beauty. These movies probe into that version of homo psychoses that I find fascinating. It's just sad that art imitates life way too frequently. Oh well, I guess the hootin' tranny prestige is only for a select few....

Notes On A Scandal, rent it at Trannybuster

No comments: