Sunday, April 27, 2008

BOYS LIE


So, I have not updated my this blahg for a hot minute. Sorry trannies, I've been busy with the Opera...more on that later.

Now that I've found some time to blah blah, I'm here to tell you that I love me some boys. But, the astute reader you are, you prolly know all about that. You prolly know more that you want to know. You know I'm all TMI out here, but that's why you love me. Or entertain me, at the very least. That and my smokin' ass. But I digress.

Yes, since the tender age of 7 when I had my first dream of being naked with a hot bear teacher of mine (omg it was me in my pre-pubescent state with all that fur - yum), I have been aware of my faggotries. And I love it. I do. I wouldn't have it any other way. But, here I must state my beef with boys. Boys Lie. It's a fact. And that is a harsh reality that we, shit-packers and females alike, must contend with in our never-ending love for penis possessors allover.

Do I lie? I suppose I do. I used to lie less frequently, however. I used to be really moralistic in my decision making processes. I used to think about how my shading of the truth would affect others. Those were the days. Now, though, I'm less weary about coloring information (or discoloring, if you will) to meet my ends. I don't know. Boys lie, and I suppose men do too. Belch.

What irks me about the most about the BOYS LYING Phenom is that I don't understand why they lie when in the end we're just trying to get some. Aren't we? Perhaps there's a breakdown of communication, maybe someone misinterpreted some signal. But, dudes... I'm ready to hit that. So no more games. No more lies. Can't we just be civilized homos and handle that??!!? I'm saying though. I mean, I'm over that commitment thing (at least for now - thanks gnome...), so let's stop with the lies and have a good time. What do you say?

Note: the above photo features our new do's from Commune Salon in Brooknahn. Shout outs to Kazue and Nobu for making us look Japanese, when we're really Filipino. Maybe she's born with it... Maybe it Maybelline

No comments: