Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maids of the World (or Williamsburg, at least)


Biggup to Soohyen French for letting Artners invade this week. You know I did those dishes. Yo MotW represent.. hell yeah.

My girl Jenny from the block was around the way, up do some new tricks (some ole'ones too). Trying to break the records in Sex and the City Style, she came out like a trooper in the end. And although The Delta debacle was unfortunate, it gave us some unexpected time to hang with Leona and Aleealee. Good times. Not as good as these Panda days, but...

... those Cry Panda tear days are hard to beat.

Back to being the porter in CO, Artner must be crying those tears again. It's ok though, Panda will rise and the maids will unite. Dammit, it'll be Voltron again if it kills me. There's alot of wrestlemania, computer class with Leona, Alee(hooker)alee, and jew bear time to be had. It'll be a shonda if it don't. Serious.

On the next MoTW: Tune in to see how artners tear it up old school styles at the Berlin wall. Ich bin schwul. Sind Sie Kommunist?

1 comment:

jenn said...

I WANT BERLIN. I am going to be Genifer German. I am going to make art about oppression with stuffed animals and drink beer. Not wear a bra, paint with my hair, and wear combat boots. Oh Berlin let's 2009 this bitch.