Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pero, What had happened?


Enter "Harlem" as the search in Google Images and this is the second image.

I mean, I like Spencer Tunick as much as the next exhibitionist, but I'm looking for images of one two five.. na' mean? chicken na' mean? Looking at this picture reminds me of when I was a participant in Mr. Tunick's nudist romps. My shoot was in front of the Dakota building on John Lennon's birhday a few years back. We shot in the streets as well as in the grass in Strawberry Field(s) forever. Total crusing session. I remember seeing guys with their schlongs out in the wee hours that October morning saying "Very nize" in Borat style. It was alot of fun, even if I did wind up being the mole on a large mass of pink flesh strewn on th upper west side. How's is that different from any other day these days?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I *totally* remember when you did that exhibitionist business on CPW, and I think I even have the pic somewhere amidst my many unpacked boxes. Yall all did look like a meat market and furthermore, you & a random black guy were the colored chips in a sea of white cookie dough. Keep repping for the ethnics, maid of the world!!!