Monday, September 29, 2008

Deuteronomy's Day Off


That Vicodin fucked with my sleep. Woke up at 3 30 and didn t get back to bed until 5 30am - then tossed and turned till 7 at which point I decided that sleeping was not going to happen. No sleep - no work... I just couldn't. After all, if I got sick, who would cover for me? noes bodies. I decided to take it easy today by talking a little walk down memory lane. I found alot of these toys in some boxes that I shipped to myself from Japan in 2005. Finally we have been re-united and I am once again at one with all this plastic that I spent my many yens on. 円円円。 Good times やりましょう!

5 comments:

jenn said...

you swear you are straight with those toys

DM said...

gay boys love boy toys

jenn said...

little boys need daddies too

DM said...

little boys need big daddies

jenn said...

little boys love bid daddy slumber parties