Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I took the plunge

Photobucket
So I took the plunge this past weekend and went to my first MAN (Males Au Natural) party with my friend FB (Fire Bush). Oddly enough, the nudist pool party was held on the grounds of a priest's home. After rolling up to the drive way, we were quickly greeted by alot of bare naked flesh - much of which was pink. I seem to be recurring in my role as "other ethnic". This was confirmed during one particular conversation with a nude man donning nothing 'cept a green necklace.

Nude Honky in Green Necklace: So, you like bears?

Naked Deuteronomy: Yes. How do you know?

NHiGN: All Asians like Bears. I was accidentally at a bear event recently and all the Asians liked bears. They didn't like me. The bears didn't like me. They only like themselves. I was like, 'Hello!!!'. It was like I was invisible... I was like,...

ND: Well, what kind of guys do you lik..?

NHiGN: Ethnic. Ethnic. I like Black, Latino, Asian,... Ethnic


What is it with me and these ethnic lovers. Shit.. if ever they needed some bait for "To Catch an Ethnic Loving Predator", that would be me. For the straight version. For the gay version it would be Artner. Oh shoot.

Another curious encounter occured between me and the resident photographer on the scene. He shot the mens nekkid on the grounds and found my body to be "enchanting". Or as FB says - Enchan-tee. We have a shoot scheduled in the very near future. He likes to shoot erect dicks. Alls I'm sayin is that there best be a fluffer around, cuz while I may be young, this shit isn't 4th period math class anymore when I couldn't go to the board b/c of an enexpected woody. Yes, fluffing will be helpful. And good for you.

What's next??? - I'm Nobu, Yoko, John, and now fucking Dirk... shit. Maybe one day I'll be "Prime" ethnic for these crackers. At that point I'll be movin on up. Shoot.

5 comments:

jenn said...

the straight version is mine, you gots a typo

Thom said...

Sounds like fun! But see, you start with one day at Gunnison Beach in July, then you can't keep your clothes on!

jenn said...

omg have you found your ewok village or what . p.s. i'm just saying

David Feinberg said...

As the current MAN president, I loved reading your blog. Yes, the owner of the estate is a priest, but not a Catholic one in case it matters. More to the point of your blog, I welcome adult men of all ages, body types and backgrounds to party with us, and I hope our blogger will come see us again. If you're hesitant, consider one of our quarterly free meetups at the center on W 13 St. Google Males au Naturel and you'll find our site for more.

David Feinberg said...

As the current MAN president, I loved reading your blog. Yes, the owner of the estate is a priest, but not a Catholic one in case it matters. More to the point of your blog, I welcome adult men of all ages, body types and backgrounds to party with us, and I hope our blogger will come see us again. If you're hesitant, consider one of our quarterly free meetups at the center on W 13 St. Google Males au Naturel and you'll find our site for more.