Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ooh Daddy...


Did I not get hugged enough by daddy as a child? Perhaps. Or maybe I just like the idea of someone giving me guidance - direction - authority. I no know.

Been talking to alot of guys on Daddyhunt.com lately. I think it's my scandalous array of pictures that keep'em a knockin.


For the most part, these cyber daddies want to spank me, chastise me, command me - and then there are the guys that just want to have good 'ole gay sex. I'm fine with all of that. I think sometimes that this site was made for me. I mean, I love me some daddies. Love them so much that it might be time for a break and share some of my "other dark meat" flava with the youngin's (ages 40 and below).

For the first time I had a "date" though DH.com yesterday. Does hanging with someone for 24 hours merit a "date". Yo no se. But, we did talk about our histories, families, McCain/Obama, Seurat, and our almost matching birthdays (1 day apart - sssscorpios). It was a great time. All that great conversation and also got to spoon a daddy. Better late than never.

2 comments:

jenn said...

i'm a big spender. my 24 hour dates cost me a plane ticket, you are frugal panda. but then again hugs should always be free. facials; however, can be pricey.

jenn said...

i slept from 7am-9am. been up since yesterday.