Monday, January 19, 2009

What a faggot!


So after seeing film about Marc Jacobs, I thought it might be interesting to see another documentary about Fashion / Fashion Design. "Lagerfeld Confidential" turned out to not be the movie that I was hoping to see. Instead of a peer into the creative process of a fashion icon, you get a Q&A session about Lagerfeld's upbringing, homo-ness, and the importance of accessorizing. Oh yeah, and you find out about his thoughts on gay marriage as well. While it is cool to see how he lives with his hundreds of iPods and amazing library, the movie was kinda a yawn. Sorry Karl. Maybe if it guest starred the Sprockets? But that's just my opinion.

2 comments:

jenn said...

gotta watch the charlie rose interview

Unknown said...

Should I say "Like a little girl!" or "Touch my monkey - touch it!"