Monday, March 2, 2009

PUT THE BASS IN YOUR WALK!

HEAD

TO

TOE

Let your whole Body Talk!

BUMP

AND

BUMP IT

BUMPITANDBUMPBUMPIT


Okay, I admit it. I'm a late comer to the drag race. My Gwals had beeen telling me tjhat it is the show to see. And now I see why. It's kinda like a combination of Project runway and Top Model, just with cheaper prizes and w whole lotta more tuckin'. My favorite part of the show is when Ru comes out to greet the judges. I love the background music (COVER GIRL!) and her strut. An lemm tell you something, it's not easy to have a "favorite" part of a show when you have segments called "She Mail" and "Lip Synch for your Life". Now, sashay... away.

Afterword: I had to buy the RuMixes. Now Walk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I been telling your ass to get in the race for a minute now hooch. Thank God you've seen the light!

PS is anyone else sad about Ongina? Cause I am. Thass my new homegwal... for real.

trb said...

You're welcome.