Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Show me the Money!



My veggie week is done. I feel lighter and sleepier as a result of it. I needs my irons. A proffesh veggie, I am not. Though I did have a good run, I think. It all started with a bribe. $10 if i could go veggie for the week. Lots of soy meat and tofu later, I'm still standing. Now... Show me the money!

This is Everything I ate:

MONDAY

coffee
toast with jam
miso soup
sesame noodles
PBNJ
chocolate
popcorn
kumkwats
veggie lasagna

TUESDAY

Beet , celery, apple juice
baby carrots
spinach salad
split pea soup
croissant
chocolate
kumkwats
pizza
ochazuke

WEDNESDAY
hard boiled egg
doughnut holes
coffee
Split Pea soup
Egg Salad
Roll
kumkwats
Grape peach juice
chocolate
scallion pancakes
tofu and veggies
rice

THURSDAY

Peanut butter and toast
coffee
kumkwats
collard greens
sweet potato fries
fried scrimps
pomegranate chocolate ice cream

FRIDAY

everything bagel w cream cheese
coffee
apple
PBNJ
diet coke
cilantro tuna sandwich
noodles with shrinp dumplings
chinese vegetables

SATURDAY

cherries
hard boiled eggs
toast
coffee
mozzarella sandwich
veggie Thai basil
coffee cake

SUNDAY

bagel and lox
mushroom pizza
shoyu ramen w/o chashuu
pomegranate chocolate ice cream
gummi bears

MONDAY

toast
coffee
bibimbap
chocolate
veggie bibimbap
chocolate
soy fried chicken
veggies
garlic rice
peach juice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"soy fried chicken"?

jenn said...

you forgot the junior mints