Friday, April 10, 2009

After Artner (emo style)


While I'm in NYC trying to work with the seamstress under the stairs and hiding in empty offices, Artner's pangs of guilt about not getting me a bigger discount is keeping her up at night and making her voice cry-ey. It makes sense that young guns wind up working for the old navy, while ex-English teachers have to settle for basements as maids of the world. Oh man. Did you ever hear of that show, "Touched by an Angel". Someone in my office quipped that my boss backed away from me when I tried to touch her because she didn't want to be "Touched by an Ethnic". Hilarious. All this talk about ethnicity is making me hungry for some pancit and dinuguan. Will I ever see that tranny, Joey, from the Philippines again. Oh....

1 comment:

jenn said...

hilarious... maids of the world lets finish that logo