Saturday, January 12, 2008

Smackin' Dat Ass

Recently, at The Hangar

Lady Esquire: Deuteronomy, I don't do that.

Deuteronomy: Why not?

LE: It's not my style. Besides, he no know how to move. Look at that! Is that supposed to be sexy?

D: I suppose, but look at DAT ASS! I'M going to top, errr, i mean tip, him.

Photobucket

LE: His face is not fresh.

D: I see your point. But THAT ASS!

[Some black queens heard ki-ki-ing post-tipping of the go-go boy]

Beary Black Queen: Oooh.. (something something) cocoa butter....
(said to Beary Black Queen 2)

D: OMG, I think he said something about the dancer's skin! Is it scaley? OMG...

(adressing BBQ) OMG did I just hear you say that his skin was harshness?

B.B.Q.: OOH NO! It's as creamy as cocoa butter. That child must have put on...

(Deuteronomy removes a dollar from his wallet)

some Queen Helene Guurl.... you need to ...

D: (addressing LE) Gimme change for a dollar.

LE: You crazy!

D: I wanna put quarters into that slot.

L.E. You CRAZAY!

BBQ: ..... go 'head and give it a try.

Deuteronomy slithers over to the go-go station and smacks dat ass (double handed).

Photobucket

He slithers back to his throne next to Lady Esquire.

D to BBQ: OMG you were soo right

BBR: Q U E E N

D: F U C K I N G

BBR and D (in unison): H E LE N E

(faggy hi-five)x(snaps)

D to LE: You need to try that out! You know, if it's a money thing...

LE: You crazy.

D: Maybe, but I'm moisturized.

And now a word from our sponsor:

1 comment:

Raq said...

i love this post!