Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still Causin' It


Going a little Deee-Lite crazy at the moment (look around). I just can't help it. I remember then I first bought World Clique. I remember smelling the packaging and thinking that the paper smelled like perfume. Don't know why. I had the cassette. It's like that. I was walking down memory lane and came across some oldies but goodies.

The video to "Good Beat". This song - listening to it makes me feel like dancing. Such an uplifting song. All true too - I just wanna hear a good beat. Fur Ril.

This is some rare footage of Towa Tei talking. Apparently it's from a Japanese TV show called Funky Tomato. I love Kier's outfit (Green is one of my faves - I mean pink gotta take a break sometimes). Oh, and was she gearing up for an appearance on Iron Chef with that laugh?

Remember Tabitha Soren? She's so forgettable.

Vote Baby, Vote!

"It was the Drag Queens that taught me GLAMOUR..." By the way, was there ever any doubt that she didn't lip synched?

No comments: