Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tempermental/Cheez/Mouse/Pop

Last Sunday I attended a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese for Lana. She's Four.

While a part of me was reluctant to go (kids, germs, work to do, blah-blah-belch), the inner child threw himself on the floor got his way. I really was hoping for a spectacle of sorts, but I realized very early into the thing that I had to provide the spectacle myself. Why does it always have to be that way?


Luckily they have Chuck E TV. Don't you think this image is kinda creepy? Like I'm being haunted by a weird college mascot? Either that or some chicken head I went to high school with... OH!

Doubily Lukily the kids that I hung out with were adorable. The kid with the curls to my left is Cheez-It. Not his real name, btw.

Cheez-It posing with the birthday girl herself, Lana Marie. 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 LOVE. Don't Lana and Cheez-It look soo adorably collegiate?

Lana is a budding painter and actress. This is a side by side comparison of Lana's work and that of the famous artist, Cy Twombly. Not too shabby-chic that Lana, wouldn t you say?
Photobucket
Like most tempermental artists, she doen't like the her spotlight to be taken away. Mouse or no mouse.

Luckily, the mouse seemed to be of the pink variety.

All in all, not a bad jaunt to the local Chuck E Cheezy. Had some pizza, did the hokey pokey, and sucked on a nice cold one. Maybe I should take my name off the list at The Dugout and have my 21st bday here...hmm...

1 comment: