Saturday, February 2, 2008

ขอบคุณครับ

So, I'm loving these NYC condoms.


Their design is based on the MTA Subway maps. (Just in case you're reading this from a far way place like Manila, Timbuktu, or Oz). See the rules, type, and colors...
A very accurate homage to the design system of our subway map. Better than the attempt in the recreation of the Spring Street subway station in Cloverfield. But I digress.

What's even better is that just like Squid brand fish sauce,

Thai iced tea

and Theravada Buddhism

The NYC condoms are a Product of Thailand
Photobucket
And, so I'd like to express a hearty ขอบคุณครับ, or thanks, to my Thai Brothers and Sisters (good looks Pim!) for looking out for your friends, homo and breeder alike, here in New York!

Afterword: I am aware that Theravada Buddhism has its roots outside of the Kingdom of Thailand, but the picture of the monks. Need I say more?

No comments: