Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Confessions of a Maid


So I know that I haven't written here in a while, but my life has turned upside down since the big move toward Seaman. 'an lemme tell you sumthing - it has been a raunch fest ever since. Being back in the new old hood is exciting. It is one of NY's newest "gayborhoods" and as such it is not uncommon to get cruised in front of the park. Amazing how gay-friendly the NYC Parks dept is. I mean, that is why they have trails in the park, right. Of course it is.

Meanwhile in Narnia, Artner is having trouble eating. Not to mention replenishing her inner chambers of horror. Poor artner, hopefully she'll come around and see that AMEX ain't gonna pay for her womb. Afterall:4 chicken wings- $2.00; 1 crab from Chinatown: $1.75; The eggs needed for your unborn children - PRICELESS. Some things Narnia can't buy.

1 comment:

jenn said...

sad thing is that my body looks like that. the insides may contain an aborted fetus waiting to be shredded wheats.