Monday, August 11, 2008

Do You take It In The Aaaassssss?

... cuz you're beautiful and curvy, but unless you're kinda pervry there's no way you and me are gonna last ~ The Wet Spots

Yesterday I boarded the Sea Tea with my bujie Jew Friend, Firebush. The music was good, the food was great, but the sights were by far the best. As promised, the party was a great raunchfest with naked boys on the dancefloor, a lil' friendly fellatio here and there, and me dancing my red briefs. Anlemme tell you - I felt like I was wearing a tuxedo up in that bitch- so over dressed! Whh?! In addition to all the raunch and circumstance, the were a couple of comedy acts that kept the crowds entertained with their own brand of sexy hysterics. In addition to the cowboy from The Village people (who did a solo version of YMCA for us kiddies), the were performances by The Wet Spots (hilar- check'em on You Tube), and Bambi, the "Queen of Coney Island", who, incidentally, left me traumatized with the image of a half naked girl and half camel with a full on camel toe. I heartily recommend the party to all my raunchy friends. Just go and get nekkid!

1 comment:

Thom said...

"Raunch and circumstance." Snicker.