Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OK, so I was once a boy...


.... and I bet you'd like to see my B I T S to have proof.

So what had happened was I have been revealing my "boyish" past. Hard to believe that the cruise friendly, daddy lovin fag of the present used to be enthralled by Nintendo, Transformers, and GI Joe. Or is it? I think it's totally normal. Artner, however, doesn't see the natural progression. In her mind, those interests are too hetero - especially given my super gay 2008. Whatever. What was I supposed to be into - Barbie? The stereotypes that MOtW fall victim to sometimes.

'sides - can you get MORE GAY than Tomax and Xamot - commaders of the CRIMSON GUARD. Com'on!!! Look at those costumes. Shit, I have to get ready for work in a few. If only I had a crimson sash to drape around my boy-man chest like these blokes. + they 're from some "island" in the Mediterranean. I bet you that island is known for twins, espionage, and man trains. If you remember the commercial of the twins' action figures, you'll remember them riding an ATV (the "Cobra Ferret") together - embracing for the bumps in the road. Are you telling me that they didn't shoot that on some gay paradise in SE Asia. I'm no fool.


Snakes Eyes and Storm Shadow - 2009. Whh? OK - these brother ninjas may not have been as queer nation as the Mediterranean circuit "brothers", but their passion for each other was fierce. These days I swear I'm Storm Shadow in my underoos and artner swears she's Snake Eyes with the Kim Jong Il tatoo behind her ear. Yo, be sure to bring that mask to NY, Snake Eyes. You never know what's going to wind up on your face.

PS - Image of Storm Shadow courtesy of Latino Review.com – Hi Larious.

1 comment:

jenn said...

whh was i just got mad boy with my all black costumes but you're not shy with those white facials.