Wednesday, June 24, 2009

for FREE



A predator took my iPod from my apartment last night. They crept in like aliens and stole the music from my life. FDP came to the rescue and kept me safe all night.

If you took my iPod, I hate you.

This is the weird iPod that i dreamt about last night. It had some weird glitchy thing on the side where sparks sparked. I always liked the gold nano. This one was a bit hectic though.



To attempt to console myself, I bid on and subsequently won this exclusive iPod shuffle. It's gold and from Avon. Will it help? I don't know. I miss the pink one. Today I'm all pink, but no iPod.

That's it, I'm done. I've transformed this trauma into a creative effort and I have to let go. Have alot to look forward to in the next two weeks... I' ll just have to make new music happen for myself.

1 comment:

jenn said...

|| not about the predator, but i just ordered a blue shuffle too.