Friday, June 12, 2009

WHH w me was...

It's that time of the month again. That or I'm done with MoTW. I am so through with that bitch. OMG so through. I wish I could be more positive about this, but wheat can I say, wasps sting. Sting like bitches. What are you gonna do? When will the maids have their day in the sun?

My emotional state aside, I've been feeling quite shitty. Overwhelmed, bored, subordinate.. perhaps FDP is the only thing that's helping me stay afloat. Him and my Hello Kitty tattoos too. Who deosn't like to wear a little pussy? Surely this bitch does.

I like The Fashion Show too. I mean what am I supposed to do w/o Project Runs? Oh, and I;'m not talking about White Castle. Omg MoTW gives me the runs. Who even says that? MoTW?? Geez. This bitch is really fucking up my shit. I need to start Monday exceedingly positive. Maybe I need to spark some sage in her space. Like her twat. God get huh.

ARTS & LEiSURE

I live for this Video RuRu has such a good sense of humor about herself. Work.

Chi Chi betta work.

I saw Departures this evening. It was soo good. Funny and poignant. FDP sys it was one of his favorite movies ever. I believe him.

The movie was such a good picture of life in the Japanese countryside in my opinion. Just works on so many levels.

It's now Saturday morning. Where am I going to dance? I need to dance tonite. But where?



I need to dance it off... but im not huggin git out - not with that bitch.