Friday, October 17, 2008

ART FAG(gotries)

And get off I did.

I went to Daddy's at about a quarter to one on Friday afternoon. Some early weekend delight on behalf of the Opera. Why not?



Once I stepped into his den, I dopped my bags and lept onto Daddy's bed. Green sheets, like last time. Took his massive torso in my two arms and chit chatted about the morning. I had anticipated the heat of his body. I had craved it all morning.

"Fine... you..?"

"OK"

The prelude didn't last too long. I started biting his hairy cheek, his rough beard against my lips. Yes Daddy. Allowed myself to get lost in his manliness before he met my mouth with his.



Tongue. Tongue. More Tongue prodding in my mouth, tasting my flavor. A hot makeout session. "Makeout session" - sounds so prepubescent. Alas, it wasn't though.



Daddy, in his girth and graying beard is no boy at all. mmm.

We held each other and teased each other's members for a long while. Touching, prodding, poking, hugging, rollin. My inner voice sings with delight.

Finally, we unveil the perpetrator. His first.



On my knees, like a good boy, I help daddy ease his frustrations. Looking up, I just see his eyes peering into mine, and hear his commands. Like a hot drill Sargeant whose toes I've stepped on, he makes me pay my dues, up and down.



My sheath was next. Unpeeled, I stood there before daddy as he punished me with suspenseful, coy touches. All I wanted is to help him out since it makes me feel good. Makes me feel like a good boy. I like being Daddy's good boy. He likes it as well.

...



Daddy and his boy layed around afterwards for a bit. Fell asleep in each other's arms. I drooled on his hairy chest, dreaming of pizza.

After being ordered not to chew on his nipple anymore, we left his den and started our artful day. That day came and went, just like us.



xo

1 comment:

jenn said...

that was a children's book, you should publish that SS style hilarious