Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sell Out


I got a bed yesterday. Or I at least put some money down on a bed. It's a Simmons Deep Sleep - replete with a Euro Top (his name is not Hans, btw). When it comes, so will end my years of sleeping on the floor. Let's see - there were the 3.25 years on the floor in Japan, then the year on the floor in the Bronx - over 4 years of floordom. Now that I've settled on sleeping on a bed again, it's time to find a frame. I like this one. Although, this one and this one has been brought to my attention too. As I was told yesterday, I just gotta make sure that whatever frame I get, it will be sturdy enough for me and a big dadday.

5 comments:

jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn said...

think science and gravity

jenn said...

whh was || that i just bought bed linens and you are buying a bed?

Raq said...

Unless they fixed the design flaw, option 2 may not be a good one for you and your daddy.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/main/archive-001316

jenn said...

hilarious you got your friends on research duty too! love it