Friday, October 17, 2008

Get Stupid!


I was off yesterday. I am off today. I was told to take these two days off because my employer could not meet payroll. Not just me either, the whole staff. Get stupid. Get Stupider? Get Stupidest? I can't.

Yesterday I stayed home for most for most of the day. Firebush, a co-worker, came over. He wasn't at work either. But you know that. They could not meet payroll.

We putzed around the kitchen... all done and fully usable. I made some chicken soup from scratch and we chatted about music, his fluffy dog, my palatial space, and poor management on a corporate level and how some companies lack the foresight to prepare for possible financial crises. People get sent home. People get laid off. Glad that's not my company. Oh, wait...

Then I went to the gym to work out some agression. Thank god for the gym. Not thanking god for the monthly dues.

Today I am off. Today I will get off. Get stupid? Nah. Get smart.

No comments: