Monday, October 13, 2008

The Gayest Weekend Ever

Why do I feel that I've entitled other posts with the exact same words...? I must be have alot of these kinds of weekends. But this one, I swear, was so facts, fictions, and faggotries.

Friday.

My first erotic nude photoshoot went well. The exhibitionist I am, It did not take alot for me to work it infront of the camera. I'm not saying I wasn't at all nervous. Barenakednyc, who shot these pitures, has the raw images and now he's working his post production magic. Here is a sample of the sample that I've gotten from him so far. Sorry if there's more here than you'd like to see. Not really.





Saturday.

The day finally arrived and The Ghost and I went to church at the Garden to see Madge. All in all the concert was a blast, but as I mentioned in a previous post, Madge can only hide her 50th year but so much. It was clear that she was giving it her all, but from the moment the concert begun, it seemed like she was in for just another day at the office. Still, she danced her geriatric butt off... even did a little double dutch. Oh Madge, thank you for being a friend, travel down the road and back again...

This is the Shirt I made for the event.

It says "処女のように” or "Like a (female) Virgin". I gottalotta looks.

Some Video from the Nosebleeds.

Give It To Me

Like A Prayer

Madge hates Sarah Palin

Beat Goes On

Vogue

After grabbing drinks at "WOOF!" held at The View, I skipped over to daddy's to hang out. It was then that I brought the gay to the gay weekend. Not that Madge isn't gay enough. But you know what I mean. xo.

3 comments:

jenn said...

photoshop lasers much

Unknown said...

i'm offended!!!
her herring looked thoroughly pickled to me!!!
no geriatric whore could bounce around like her without breaking a hip!!!

jenn said...

you got a lot of new friends, good summer research